- To initiate the Withdrawal Process students will first discuss their circumstances with their Academic Dean.
- If the Dean supports your request he or she will refer you to Withdrawal Services to initiate a withdrawal by completing several forms (a withdrawal contact and application form, etc.)
- The student will sign the withdrawal application in the presence of a withdrawal advisor or a notary. The withdrawal process will be explained and the student will either be referred to his or her dean or the withdrawal application will be placed in Campus mail for consideration.
- For the withdrawal to be processed, the withdrawal application must be returned to Withdrawal Services within ten (10) working days for processing.
- The withdrawal staff will centrally facilitate all paperwork through the appropriate university officials to finalize the withdrawal process.
Returning undergraduate degree-seeking students who have withdrawn from the University and have been absent for two or more consecutive terms (including summer), must submit a Returning Student application found under the Quick Links in the Office of Admissions (850) 644-1050.
Withdrawal information on Transcripts